A month or two before November 14, 2014, I spontaneously booked a flight from Houston to Seattle. Though I was so anxious about flying alone for the first time, it was time for me to start living on the wild side (because I never would have had the guts to before). On the flight to Seattle, seeing the majestic mountains made me feel like the luckiest person in the world at that moment. Little did I know that those mountains were only the very beginning to an eye-opening trip for this native Houstonian.Think about it… When would you ever see an all-white, snow-topped mountain in a busy city like Houston?! Never- that’s when! To experience such a view and every view after that was so incredibly humbling. Here is a small list of some unforgettable sights and moments I experienced.
1. The view of the mountain on the plane ride from Houston to Seattle.
2. The well-known Space Needle, and view from the top.
3. Seattle’s Great Wheel…which is a little too high for my taste.
4. the disgustingly infamous Gum Wall & my required contribution (“When in Rome…..!”)
5. Pike’s Place Public Market; Prepare your stomach and wallets!
6. a Skittles-resembling sunset on my way Home
Until next time, Seattle!
2 thoughts on “Seattle”
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want
to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
Thank you! You’re the sweetest. That means a lot to me. I hope you’re enjoying your week!